American Ninja Warrior Junior (“Program”)
Application Deadline is April 30, 2021 by 11:59pm (PST). Producer (as defined below) reserves the right to extend the application deadline in its sole discretion.
Parents or Legal Guardians (“You”) must submit a clear digital photo of your daughter, son or legal ward (“Child”) and a VIDEO with the application. Your Child’s video must be 2 to 3 minutes in length. Please see the video specification instructions at the top of the page for more details
- You and your Child must be legal residents of the United States.
- Your Child must be between the ages of 9 and 14 as of June 18, 2021.
- You and/or your Child are not currently, nor do you currently intend to be, a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which your Child appears, if selected as a participant. If you are selected as a participant and there is any change in this representation prior to the initial exhibition of the Program in which your Child appears, you must immediately notify NBCUniversal (as defined below) at ReportingCandidacy@nbcuni.com. Becoming a candidate before or around the time of the initial exhibition of the Program may under certain circumstances have legal implications on the exhibitor’s ability to exhibit the Program.
- Your Child must be in good health and capable of participating in strenuous athletic activities;
- You and your Child will need to be available to the production for approximately between three and five days or possibly longer or shorter beginning in June 2021 (all dates subject to change in the sole discretion of Producer as defined herein), and You and your Child will need to be available for pre-production and post production activities. Furthermore, You and your Child may be separated from the other members of your family for some or all of this time. You and your Child will need to be willing to travel to various locations within the United States as part of production.
- If your Child is selected as a potential participant, your Child, and You must execute waivers and release agreements, including, but not limited to, an applicant agreement and release and other agreement(s) as required by the Producer or the Network, or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Any offer to become a participant is conditioned upon You and your Child: (i) granting Producer access to your Child’s various social media accounts (as set forth herein) if not fully accessible to public view; and (ii) your Child’s submission to physical examinations to be conducted by medical professionals selected by and paid for by the Producer and the certification of the medical professionals that your Child meets all physical requirements. You must be willing to submit your Child’s medical information to the production, and your Child must be willing to submit to a medical examination.
Producer has the right to modify the above eligibility requirements at any time without notice.